Sirva’s goal is to process your reimbursement as timely and smoothly as possible.
- Ensure payment request is within your relocation policy
- Attach all required supporting documentation, including as applicable:
- Paid Invoice, including purpose of payment
- Signed Documents in non-editable format (e.g. PDF)
- Receipts (not credit card statements, unless specifically allowed by your employer)
- If this is your first payment request for the bank account being used, have requirements been reviewed with your bank to confirm accuracy of information, currency allowed to be received and that all country required fields have been entered
- Confirm your banking is set up correctly and the account is open with your bank
- Is the relocation payment being requested to be disbursed by Sirva and not via your company’s payroll?
- Expense requests do not overlap days with a prior request
- If submitting for per diem, has back-up been included as required by your employer (e.g. calendar, log, etc.)
- If submitting for new home inspection reimbursement, confirm the lender will not be including the payment on their direct bill to Sirva.
On Hold Status
A payment may be placed On Hold for one of the reasons above. If your reimbursement is an exception to your policy, it may take an additional day or so to have the internal coding updated to your file so your payment can be processed.
If action is needed by you, Sirva will contact you for assistance. If you are not notified, Sirva will handle directly.